Genuine Immigration Consultant in Chennai
Many people from around the world including India are trying to apply for Canada Immigration form. Moreover, they try to extend their visa for at least three years and then apply for PR. There are many immigration consultants around the world and they guide you will all the requirements and eligibility criteria. However, to find a Genuine Immigration Consultant in Chennai is a bit difficult. First, you should see the experience and accomplishments of those consultants before contacting them. Moreover, you should check the authenticity before contacting any Immigration consultant in Chennai. However, there are two main paths of Canada, one of them is a permanent residence visa and the other is a temporary work permit.
Although there are two types of practice in Canada, one is citizenship in Canada and the other one is permanent residency. However, in citizenship in Canada, you have all the rights including the right to vote. On the other hand, in permanent residency, you don’t have the right to vote and may get deported if commit any serious crime.
Categories of Canadian Immigration:
There are six main categories of Immigration in Canada. However, each category is having its specific requirements. You can also visit Canada under Asylum or Foreign Worker Program. Moreover, six of them are mentioned below and you can check which category you fall in:
Federal Skilled Workers:
If you want to fill your application under this category, you must fulfil any one of these three criteria mentioned below:
- In the last 10 years, you must have the pain work experience of at least one year full-time or equivalent period, or
- Have been living in Canada as an international student or a temporary foreign worker for at least one year, or
- Moreover, must be qualified for the full-time paid job as employ in any Canadian Company.
Moreover, one should also qualify the following factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Arranged Employment
Quebec Skilled Worker:
However, if you want to apply for immigration under this category, you must qualify the following factors:
- Validated Employment Offer
- Spouse’s Characteristics
- Stay and Family in Quebec
- Language Skills
- Financially Self-Sufficiency
Family Class Sponsorship:
One can apply for application under this category if he/she is above 18 years old. Moreover, for the sponsorship, the eligible family member will be:
- Parents or Grandparents
- Spouses or common-law partners
- Dependent Children
- If you do not have any family members, you must have a relative of any age.
Provincial Nomination Program:
It is the way by which you can speed up the process of Immigration to Canada. However, there are only a few provinces currently involved in this PNP process. Moreover, the list of those provinces is listed below:
- Nova Scotia
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Prince Edward Island
It is one of the most common immigration of all. However, many businessmen invest their money in foreign companies and then apply for immigration. Moreover, many business companies move their business to Canada for profit and growth and by this, they apply for business immigration. There are three types of business immigration based on how it affects the Canadian economy:
- Immigrant Investor program
- Self-Employed Persons Program
- Entrepreneur Program
Canadian Experience Class:
If anyone wants to apply under this category, there is a pass or fail trend. However, based on two different types of applicants, there are different criteria:
International Graduates with Canadian Work Experience:
- In a Canadian post-secondary institute, the candidate must pursue at least two academic years.
- At least one year of experience of technical or professional experience within 24 months of application date
- Depending on the occupation, basic language skills
Temporary Foreign Workers:
- Basic language skills based on occupation
- At least 1 year of technical or professional experience within the 36 months of application date.
Under asylum, there are two main components. However, those two components are mentioned below:
- Asylum in Canada
Refugee and Humanitarian Resettlement Program.