If we talk about Canada, many people from around the world including India apply for PR for Canada. Moreover, for most people, it is their main objective. If a person can get the PR (Permanent Resident) certificate for Canada, he/she can get the benefit of work and social life. However, it is not that easy to get PR, you have to visit a Canada PR consultant for better results. There are many formalities that you have to follow if you want to apply for PR. Moreover, if you are looking for a good environment, security, better job opportunities, and quality living in Canada, you should have the PR. However, some of the main benefits of getting Canadian PR certificate are mentioned below:
- You can get the facility of Health-care
- One can take the benefits of Social life
- The most important, you can get the security under Canadian law
- You can enjoy the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- If you want Canadian Citizenship, you can apply for it if you are a PR
- Moreover, in any place in Canada, you have the right to live, study, and work
In Canada, there are two official languages, French and English. Moreover, you can find all the official documents and even the language of your publish paper will be in these two languages only. Although, the people native to Canada use this English language with a Canadian accent. It is a bit difficult to understand sometimes but one can survive with the Basic English accent.
Eligibility for PR:
There are many ways by which you can check your eligibility. However, some of the points are mentioned below if you want to check your PR eligibility from India:
- The first way will be Express Entry Program
- You should have PVP (Provincial Nominee Program) to start with
- If you fulfill the requirements like Education, work experience, age, required language, you can apply for PR online under Express Entry.
- If one fulfills the province requirement comes under the Provincial Program
Pathways for PR in Canada from India:
If one is applying from India for the PR in Canada, there are four different pathways. Moreover, those four pathways are mentioned below:
- The first one will be the Express Entry Program: If you want to apply for Express Entry, you must eligible for these three programs: Federal Skilled, Canadian experience class, and Federal Skilled worker. Moreover, you should have some experience in these fields for applying PR.
- If you fulfill the point requirement for Canada PR: You have got at least 60 points out of 100 based on many categories like age, work experience, and language. However, they will filter candidates every week based on the cut off list and select only a few at the end of the PR selection.
- If you are eligible for Canada Provincial Nominee Program: If you are qualified for all the province’s requirements, you can enter the Provincial Nominee Program. However, every province in Canada is having a different level of qualification/guidelines and you must fulfill them.
- Quebec Skilled Workers Program: In this pathway, there are three subcategories and they are mentioned below:
- Start-up Visa
- Student Pathway
- Family Sponsorship
If you want to apply for Express Entry, there are 4 simple steps. However, those four steps are mentioned below that you should know if you apply for Express Entry:
1. Eligibility for the entry: If you want to apply for Express Entry, you should be eligible first. However, there are two main ways to find out:
- They will ask you for your age, nationality, education, work experience, details on any job offer, family member, and language ability.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class, and Federal Skilled Worker Program.
2. Documents should be ready: There are several documents that you need if you want to apply for Express Entry. However, the list of are mentioned below:
- Provincial nomination
- Written job offer from any Canadian Company
- Language test results
3. Submission of the profile
4. Receive an invitation and then apply for the PR.